1. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their own home page. Performing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
2. When shopping for a certain item, check several different internet retailers. Many times with a bit of searching, you save as much as 25 percent. Look at a number of websites to ensure that you are getting the best bargain. When figuring each website's price, make sure you include shipping costs to your calculations.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
4. Internet shopping is a great way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save even more money.
5. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as soon as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.