1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some kind of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. Speak with your friends regarding their favorite web stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This can help you save a lot of time and energy.
3. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
4. Before investing in a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information regarding shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
5. Turn it into a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to a price you want. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.