The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of products. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated when you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Check with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's visiting you fairly!
2. When you are making a purchase online, make certain you use credit cards to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and therefore are only responsible for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far concerning wave the $50 for you, meaning that you will not be out of pocket.
3. Call the internet company before you make a purchase. For those who have some kind of problem with your purchase, you want in order to know that you could reach customer care easily. That's why it's a good idea to call before you give them your credit card information. Should you can't get anyone on the telephone, steer clear.
4. Talk to your friends regarding their favorite online shops. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This can save you a lot of time as well as.
5. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Keep this in mind when you are choosing a site to look from. If you don't feel comfortable providing the company with your bank card information, try to look for another site. Try to find a website that offers a good page when you're adding your credit card information.