1. While shopping online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer service representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can present you with a lot of reassurance.
3. When you shop online, be sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This helps protect your own personal information from being stolen. To ensure the site is encrypted check out into your web browser's URL box. The web page is secured if the website starts with https. This means hyper transfer protocol secure.
4. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a question. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer care is and exactly how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
5. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as early as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by several days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.