The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. When you find yourself making a purchase online, ensure that you use credit cards to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and they are only accountable for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far as to wave the $50 for you, meaning that you will not be out of pocket.
2. Always look for coupon codes when shopping on the web. Many online stores give out reduced prices for various things and you can see them by performing a simple search. Just enter in the name of the store and coupon and you could find a great discount. This is a great way to cut costs when you shop online.
3. When looking for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as much reviews as you can. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general notion of whether or not the product you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
4. If you are looking at purchasing from the seller the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. As a general rule this will provide you with an approximate idea of which kind of goods and services you should expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again ought to be given a broad swerve.
5. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And in case you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.