1. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, discover what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and discover what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you may not find out the hard way and lose your cash.
2. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it might be worth it to enroll in their email updates which normally have special offers and sales. This can result in savings for you personally as you may get a discount around the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you buy from the site often.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product can give you a great idea about the product. You could possibly find out the standard of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. Whenever you enjoy the ease of frequent shopping online, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a new password to your bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.