1. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you receive them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if you will find any damages you should be aware of.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes are often found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
3. Be careful in regard to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, packed with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
4. If you want to buy a used product online, learn more about the vendor first. You should visit their profile and search for reviews written by other shoppers who bought products from this seller. Tend not to hesitate to contact the seller to inquire about a few questions concerning the product you are interested in.
5. If you feel you will be making a lot of online purchases in the future, consider applying for a separate credit card to use just for these transactions. It is simpler to track all transactions if they are the only items listed on this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry regarding your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.