1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, filled with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
3. When shopping online, be sure the site you might be on begins with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that one could safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. In case a site does not have the "S" in it, you might like to avoid using it.
4. An excellent tip to consider when you're thinking about online shopping is to ensure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to somebody who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe for use.
5. Before you make a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your items and when there are free shipping options available to you.