The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted an order detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to enroll in their email updates which normally have promotions and sales. This can translate into savings for you as you may obtain a discount in the item or even free shipping, which may add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
3. While shopping online, be sure the site you happen to be on starts with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. If a site lacks the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.
4. Before buying from the new online retailer, perform some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see how it handles things like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to see if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.
5. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of merchandise. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated when you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and acquire what's coming to you fairly!