1. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't want to be spending your money with a company that fails to deliver.
2. Look for online coupons when shopping on the web. Many online retailers give out reduced prices for various things and you can see them by performing a simple search. Just enter in the name in the store and coupon and you may find a great discount. This is a great way to save money when you shop online.
3. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, therefore the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
4. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL plus it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. If you are intending to be online shopping, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you already know is secure, like the one which you have at home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.