1. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, packed with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's better to be safe than sorry.
2. If you are looking at purchasing coming from a seller for the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. For the most part this will give you an approximate idea of what type of goods and services you ought to expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again ought to be given a wide swerve.
3. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, discover what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do an online search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you may not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy could have coupons or discount codes. Before you buy something, make certain you have the ability to require a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even wish to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.