1. If you like an online store, subscribe to their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
2. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you decide to part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your money with a company that fails to provide.
3. Shop around while shopping online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the very best deal you can.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, find out what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your cash.