1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful using the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. Call the online company before you make a purchase. If you have some kind of downside to your purchase, you want to be able to know that you can reach customer service easily. That's why it's a good idea to call before you give them your credit card information. In the event you can't get anyone on the phone, steer clear.
3. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, so the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
4. In order to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You should visit their profile and search for reviews written by other shoppers who bought products using this seller. Do not hesitate to make contact with the seller to question a few questions concerning the product you are looking at.
5. Discover the online store's return policy. If you are considering creating a purchase on an item that you might like to return, make sure to find out if returning the item is an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items can not be returned and you may not want to be stuck with an unwanted item.