1. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Whenever you enjoy the ease of frequent shopping online, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
3. When shopping online, it's best to check around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to get the best price for virtually any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only consider the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. If you are looking at purchasing from a seller for the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. As a general rule this will provide you with an approximate idea of what sort of goods and services you ought to expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again ought to be given a wide swerve.
5. Make it a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know each time a product has dropped to some price you prefer. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to meet the new deal.