1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
2. When a company includes a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, promotions and online coupons to people on the mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter should you really like their products and services and would use a promotion code.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
4. Before investing in a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any details about shipping costs, contact the vendor to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
5. Discover the online store's return policy. If you are considering creating a purchase on an item that you may want to return, be sure you find out if returning the item is an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items cannot be returned and you may not want to be stuck with an unwanted item.