1. When getting things shipped to your home that you simply bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of merchandise. You have a straight to receive items according to the terms stated whenever you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Check with the BBB for exact specifics and acquire what's arriving at you fairly!
2. In case you are shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is not any website that needs this number for you to buy something. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, perhaps you are on a scam website. Leave this site and discover one that includes a better reputation.
3. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
4. When you are online shopping, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Some individuals have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on under reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.