1. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL plus it should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Usually have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. When you enjoy the ease of frequent online shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a new password for the bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
3. Before purchasing a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information about shipping costs, contact the owner to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
5. While shopping online, be sure the site you are on starts off with "https". The "S" implies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to concern yourself with identity theft. When a site does not have the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.