1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
2. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of items. You have a right to receive items according to the terms stated once you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and acquire what's arriving at you fairly!
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Doing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
5. Call the internet company before you make a purchase. For those who have some kind of trouble with your purchase, you want to be able to know that one could reach customer care easily. That's why it's a good idea to call before you allow them to have your charge card information. If you can't get anyone on the telephone, steer clear.