1. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you opt for the first sale you see, there exists a chance you are going to miss out on a better deal elsewhere.
2. Speak to your friends regarding their favorite web stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This can save you a lot of time and energy.
3. If a company features a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and coupon codes to people on their mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter should you really like their products and services and would use a coupon code.
4. Internet shopping is a great way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save a lot more money.
5. If you find a great product on your own favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars that way.