1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
2. When you shop online, it is essential that you spend a little time looking into the site that you are considering buying from. You will find information about the web page from other sites and the Better Business Bureau. Not researching them might lead to you obtaining the products you probably did not order or getting billed a lot more than you should have.
3. When you are making a purchase online, make certain you use credit cards to pay for the transaction. Credit card users are protected against fraud by federal law and are only responsible for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far as to wave the $50 for you, which means that you will not be out of pocket.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. When looking for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as numerous reviews as is possible. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general notion of whether or not the merchandise you are interested in meets high standards of quality.