1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. When shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. In case you are shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is not any website that requires this number for you to make a purchase. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, perhaps you are on a scam website. Leave this site and locate one that includes a better reputation.
4. Shop around when shopping online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at a few different stores to discover their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you can.
5. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores also have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.