1. If you want to spend less on the products you purchase online and want to make online shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some great deals if you place your bids at the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies prior to getting started.
2. If you find a fantastic product on your favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to successfully can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars that way.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the web site URL and it also should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Usually have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. When you are creating any purchases on the internet and you are required to create a user account, never utilize the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If somebody was able to see this password, they could have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.