1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is in order to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails asking for personal information or account information.
3. Internet shopping is a terrific way to save money because you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.
4. Discover more about the payment methods offered by the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. Credit cards is a safe option only when the store features a secure server. If you do not see any details about safety, it is best to go through another store.
5. If you frequently shop online, ensure your antimalware is always top-notch and up-to-date. Major shopping sites are usually targeted by hackers and other shady types who make an effort to steal your individual identification or get into your accounts. Heed any warnings your security software gives you about sites and report suspicious activity to the webmaster of the shopping site.