1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you get them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
3. If you want to save money on the products you purchase online and would like to make shopping online more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some good deals should you place your bids in the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies before getting started.
4. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain quantity. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.
5. Before making a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into what it really will cost for that shipping on your own items and in case there are free delivery options available to you.