1. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you decide to part with your hard earned money to determine if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your money with a company that fails to provide.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
3. When you are online shopping, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a strong reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Many people have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
4. If you're concerned with whether a shopping site is legitimate or not, do some research regarding it. The internet could be a great way to discover other people's experiences with assorted sites. In the event the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can permit you to test out the client service, shipping, and acquire a feel for the organization without risking a lot of money.
5. When you are making any purchases on the web and you are required to create a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to see this password, they can have access to more than simply your profile on the retailer's store.