1. Shopping online is a great way to save money since you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save much more money.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as a seller.
3. Be familiar with the dangers of shopping online together with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are quicker to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for the safest conditions.
4. When shopping for a particular item, check several different online stores. Many times with a bit of searching, you save as much as 25 percent. Look at a number of websites to make sure you are getting the best bargain. When figuring each website's price, be sure you include shipping costs into your calculations.
5. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted an order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.