1. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Should you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to enroll in their email updates which normally have promotions and sales. This can translate into savings for you personally as you may get a discount around the item as well as free shipping, which may add up to bigger savings if you buy from the site often.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
4. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For instance, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are accessible to be shipped to you.
5. If you are going to be doing some shopping online, make sure you comprehend the liability for each credit card you make use of online. Many credit cards have automatic fraud prevention integrated while others offer it for a minimal fee. You do not want to get stuck with purchases made on your own card when the number is stolen.