1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as a seller.
2. If you are planning to be shopping online, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one that you have in the home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a specific amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Possessing a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
5. When searching for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as numerous reviews as is possible. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general concept of whether or not the item you are interested in meets high standards of quality.