1. In case a company includes a newsletter, sign up. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, promotions and online coupons to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter in the event you really like their products and services and would use a coupon code.
2. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. If you have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer service representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before you purchase. That can present you with a lot of satisfaction.
4. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a strong reputation, you may be seeking trouble. Many people have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on lower than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
5. After you have found the items you desire, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free delivery. Many times several coupons are given. If this is the case, choose the one which will save you the most money.