1. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as being a seller.
3. When shopping online, be sure the site you are on starts with "https". The "S" means that the site is secure, which entails that one could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. If a site does not have the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. A great way to stay safe when shopping online is to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.