1. While shopping online, it's best to shop around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to find the best price for just about any items. While shopping around, make certain you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a cost is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
2. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. If you are going to be online shopping, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one that you have in your own home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
4. When you are shopping on the web, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the web site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an updated copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews to them online.