The flickering glow of tealights gives any space calming ambiance, but with these votives it also adds ambiance.
Crafted from Mercury glass, all 8 offer up multi-colored transparent hues with distressed details for a touch of rustic charm. Varying raised geometric and typographic accents add a look of opulence.
Line them up on the foyer console table to welcome guests in illuminating style, then add in a few rustic curios to craft a vintaged entryway display. While they're...
1. When you're shopping online you have to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only buy from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by looking for reviews to them online.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer care representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can give you a lot of peace of mind.
3. When searching out the best price for a big ticket item, make sure to check the store reviews to find out if other customers experienced a good experience with them. Additionally it is a good idea to talk with the Better Business Bureau too. You want to make sure that the business is legitimate and values you as a client.
4. If you are intending to be shopping online, make sure that you practice it from a computer connection you know is secure, like the one that you have in the home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
5. When shopping for a specific item, check several different online stores. Many times with a little searching, you save as much as 25 percent. Look at many different websites to successfully are getting the best offer. When figuring each website's price, make sure you include shipping costs into your calculations.