1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful using the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. For those who have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer service representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can provide you with a lot of satisfaction.
3. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals within your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
4. While shopping online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
5. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a matter. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer care is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in case something fails after you've made your purchase.