1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a question. By contacting customer service before making your order, you'll learn how helpful customer service is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in case something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the credit card statement comes in the mail. If you notice any charges that you simply did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
3. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social media. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media marketing accounts can be easily impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your information on the social media sites, then proceed directly to the main site from the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
4. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.
5. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, discover what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do an online search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you may not find out the difficult way and lose your cash.