1. When shopping online, use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. This is because bank cards are based on your credit, not the amount of money inside your bank account. If a internet hacker gets your banking information, they can completely ruin you within dependent on hours.
2. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL and it should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.
3. While shopping online, be certain the site you might be on starts with "https". The "S" means that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. If a site lacks the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.
4. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with an excellent reputation.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.