1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is to prevent clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from the company, visit the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.
3. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
4. A reputable online seller must have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you decide to part with your hard earned money to determine if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your cash with a company that fails to deliver.
5. Learn more about the payment methods provided by the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a charge card or with PayPal. A charge card is a safe option only if the store features a secure server. If you do not see any details about safety, it is recommended to go through an alternative store.