1. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, discover what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do an internet search and discover what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.
2. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. Before buying from a new online retailer, do some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles things like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to determine if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.
4. Be extra careful when you look for shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated as well as out-right hacked. Get your information about the social media sites, then proceed directly to the key site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
5. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, therefore the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.