1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some kind of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product should be able to give you a great idea about the product. You might be able to find out the quality of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
3. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. An excellent tip to consider when you're thinking about online shopping is to ensure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to somebody that could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe for use.
5. Before buying coming from a new online retailer, perform some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles things like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to find out if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions regarding its business before you buy anything.