1. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with an excellent reputation.
2. When you are creating any purchases on the web and you are required to produce a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If somebody was able to see this password, they can have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
3. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. If you are planning to be shopping online, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you know is secure, like the one which you have in the home. Hackers look for WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
5. In order to buy a used product online, learn more about the vendor first. You ought to visit their profile and search for reviews published by other shoppers who bought products using this seller. Do not hesitate to contact the seller to question a few questions concerning the product you are considering.