1. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, therefore the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
2. When you are creating any purchases online and you are required to produce a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not use your e-mail or banking password to make a free account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If somebody was able to check this out password, they might have access to more than just your profile on the retailer's store.
3. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
4. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some form of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
5. If you're worried about whether a shopping website is legitimate or otherwise not, do some research about it. The internet could be a great way to learn about other people's experiences with assorted sites. If the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can permit you to test out the client service, shipping, and acquire a feel for the company without risking a lot of money.