1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails about your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. When you are shopping on the web, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it also should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer as well. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
3. Look for discount codes when shopping on the net. Many online retailers give out discounts for various things and you can locate them by performing a simple search. Just type in the name from the store and coupon and you might find a great discount. This is a great way to spend less when you shop online.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
5. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a specific amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.