1. Internet shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save much more money.
2. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product should be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You may be able to find out the caliber of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
4. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
5. If you are making a purchase online, ensure that you use credit cards to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and are only liable for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far regarding wave the $50 for you, meaning that you will not be out of pocket.