1. Be familiar with the dangers of shopping online along with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much better to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for your safest conditions.
2. When you're shopping online you have to be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews to them online.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll find out how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
4. Do more research on the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores having an excellent reputation.
5. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, and so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.