1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted your order detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. Do more research around the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will more than likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with an excellent reputation.
3. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can actually add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that allows you to get free shipping. Instead of paying your hard earned cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
4. If you are looking at purchasing coming from a seller for the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. Typically this provides you with an approximate idea of what sort of goods and services you should expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again should be given a broad swerve.
5. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, and so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.