1. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by looking for reviews upon them online.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a specific amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to match your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you cannot afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
3. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Keep this in mind when you are choosing a site to purchase from. Should you don't feel at ease providing the company with your charge card information, try to find another site. Try to find a web site that offers a good page when you're adding your bank card information.
4. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, discover what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your money.
5. For those who have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer support representative to repair any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can provide you with a lot of satisfaction.