1. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
2. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. Before you start your web shopping, make sure that you've got up-to-date antivirus software. Online shopping is a hotbed for suspect websites. Many people build stores with the goal to infect your computer with malware. It's best that you simply take precautions prior to visiting any stores, no matter how reputable you feel they are.
4. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the web site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Always have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer as well. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.
5. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so look for sites and testimonials that are terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.