1. Online shopping is a great way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save much more money.
2. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social media marketing. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media marketing accounts can be easily impersonated as well as out-right hacked. Get your info on the social media sites, then proceed directly to the key site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
3. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
4. If a company includes a newsletter, sign-up. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, promotions and discount codes to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter if you really like their products and would use a coupon code.
5. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a matter. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll learn how helpful customer care is and exactly how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have when something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.