1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some kind of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. If a company has a newsletter, sign up. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and discount codes to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only subscribe to a company's newsletter should you really like their products and services and would use a promotion code.
3. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, so the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
4. If you like an internet store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
5. Get familiar with the shipping facts of an online retailer. Their shipping policy should be outlined in a separate section to illustrate the average time you should get your items, geographic restrictions, shipping choices, possible shipping insurance, and what their shipping and handling fees are. Use all this information to choose if these costs and options fit well for you personally, your budget, and your area before you place an order.