1. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do an online search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you may not find out the difficult way and lose your cash.
2. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some form of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
3. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it might be worth it to enroll in their email updates which normally have special offers and sales. This can result in savings to suit your needs as you may get a discount in the item as well as free shipping, which can add up to bigger savings if you pick from the site often.
5. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.