1. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so look for sites and testimonials that are terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You need to take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as being a seller.
3. When searching for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as numerous reviews as possible. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general concept of whether or not the item you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
4. While shopping online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
5. If you like an internet store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.