1. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product should be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You might be able to find out the quality of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
2. Make sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is very common, and you also must protect your information at all cost so that you will wish to keep making purchases online.
3. If you frequently shop online, ensure your antimalware is always top-notch and updated. Major shopping sites are frequently targeted by hackers and other shady types who make an effort to steal your individual identification or get into your accounts. Heed any warnings your security software offers you about sites and report suspicious activity to the webmaster of the shopping site.
4. When you're shopping online you have to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by searching for reviews to them online.
5. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their home page. Doing a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.