1. Make sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of when the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is very common, and you must protect your information whatsoever cost so that you wish to keep making purchases online.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a specific amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as a seller.
4. Before buying a product online, find out more about shipping. If you do not find any information about shipping costs, contact the vendor to find out if there are additional charges for shipping. If there are several shipping options, choose an affordable and reliable option to make sure you receive your product quickly.
5. Make sure that you're entering your payment details on a secure site. Try to find "https://" inside the URL in the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no indication of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people with your account information.